One of the goals of this project is to thoroughly document the development process, so that development and open source novices can learn how a project starts and runs. The components of the project are laid out as follows:
- Partners - The first step of any project is coming up the initial team.
- Features - After that, you should figure out, generally, what your project is to do.
- Platform - Then you start choosing the technology on which it will run.
- Database - If a database is needed, that needs to be chosen. While part of the Platform phase, it is important enough, that we give it its own page.
- Language - Then you choose a language to program in.